Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A tribute to Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was, well he was a nut HOWEVER...his songs bring many memories of pom line dances, fun friends, singing MJ's stuff loud with the windows down and the easy days in the 80's when homework & overprotective parents were my stress. My first year on pom (pom was Arizona's answer to 'dance line' or 'drill team') was at Connelly Jr. High, our first performance ever was to Michael Jackson's "Working Day and Night". It was such a great dance ;)

I found these pics of Mikki and one of her best friends Maggie and I thought I'd post them. One day when "liquid hot MAGma" was over...the girls watched the Thriller video a million times trying to learn the dance and wanted me to film it (which sadly didn't record right) but when I walk in for taping they had dressed up as zombies. Aren't they cute?







1 comment:

Myk said...

aaaaaaahaha Mik! you nut. Love the frilly church dress zombie look.